Terms & Conditions
The term 'Draught Beer Online' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3 Zephyr House, Calleva Park, Aldermaston, Berkshire, RG7 8JN. Our company registration number is 6042360 and is registered at the above address. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- the content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website
- all trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
- this website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- from time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- you may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Draught Beer Online's prior written consent
- every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Draught Beer Online takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control
- your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales
Shipping & Returns Information
In accordance with the Licensing Act 2003, it is an offence for any person under 18 to buy or attempt to buy intoxicating drinks. By placing an order (whether purchase or hire) you are confirming that you are 18 or over.
Shipping And Handling
All our deliveries are covered with insurance of £500 - £1000 dependant on the cost of the item for loss or damage of goods. Please contact us for a delivery quotation to your area.
Our delivery for all products from Draught Beer Online usually takes 1-2 working days.
Please note that we will need to wait 28 days from dispatch before we can investigate the non-arrival of an item. If you are purchasing from outside of The UK mainland please call us on (+44) 0118 982 1292 to obtain a shipping quote.
It is essential that the product is inspected for damage before it is signed for in 'good condition' or otherwise on the drivers manifest. No claim can be made for damage once the product is signed for in ‘good condition’ so the product needs to be inspected for damage before signing. We unfortunately cannot offer compensation for items that have not been inspected properly. Please notify us, where possible, within 3 working days of delivery or expected delivery.
Carriage charges incurred by us are not refundable if all attempts to deliver have failed. These will be charged at a cost.
Parcels are delivered between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday and require a signature.
If you are not satisfied for any reason, goods should be returned intact and unused within 14 days in original packaging and in a resaleable condition (i.e. no beverage should be put through a dispenser) for a full refund or exchange of goods.
Cost of carriage in this instance is the customers responsibility.
If any part of the product and its associated parts are damaged, opened or used in anyway then no refund can be given.
No refund can be given if goods are returned more than 14 days after invoice date. We regret we cannot give refunds for carriage on incorrect purchases. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Draught Beer Online accepts no responsibility for failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our control.
Please note that you are responsible for items sent back to us until they are received by ourselves. We therefore recommend returning items using an insured method such as recorded delivery that will need to be signed for by us.
All our beer dispensers are covered by a one year return-to-supplier warranty from date of purchase. The warranty covers manufacturing defects only. Any damage caused by customer negligence is not covered.
Draught Beer Online is completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. As a company we are entirely dependent on our customers and welcome comments, suggestions, constructive criticism, and complaints, and will always do our utmost to support and help.
All prices are quoted in pounds sterling. We reserve the right to change prices without notice. All prices exclude V.A.T. at the current rate.