The AS-200 Green Line Beer Cooling System is designed for professional beverage cooling in large restaurants and in other catering industry facilities.
- This machine has a pump with a displacement of 8m, thanks to which the cooler may be situated in the cellar keeping the beverage chilled all the way to the tap.
- The AS – 200 GREEN LINE has a continuous cooling capacity of 140-200 l/h.
- The modern compressor cooling unit uses the power input for direct transfer to chilling, which guarantees minimum energy usage.
- LINDR cooling technology is 45% more efficient than its power input.
- The cooling coils are made from stainless steel.
- The materials used meet the highest requirements for hygiene standards and guarantee a long working life of this cooler.
- The cooler also includes an adjustable temperature control with 7 different settings.
- The overflow on the side of the cooler is for regulation of the capacity of the water tank.
- Simple to use push-in fittings on top of the cooler ensure easy connection to the beverage supply.
- Two grab handles on the side of the machine enables the machine to be carried and moved with ease.
- The GREEN LINE cooler series is not only environmentally friendly thanks to the use of ecological refrigerant R-290, but also has a 20% Higher cooling power along with 20% Lower electric consumption. We have introduce an energy saving system in the production, the cooler is made of fully recyclable materials and without any polyurethane insulation.